Certain foods can do a wide variety of skin health benefits.
1. CHOCOLATE!!! Get excited – cocoa has great hydrating and firming effects on the skin, while the antioxidants in dark chocolate can improve luminosity.
2. Greek Yogurt: the high dairy protein content in Greek yogurt especially increases firmness and resistance to fine lines.
3. Pomegranates: Long story short, they give you a rosy glow.
4. Walnuts: High in omega 3’s and copper, walnuts boost collagen production and make skin more elastic.
5. Peppers: Some believe women who eat lots of green and yellow peppers have fewer crow’s feet.
6. Sun Flower Seeds: High in Vitamin E, this snack with hydrate and protect from the sun.
7. Kidney Beans: High in Zinc, a mineral which is thought to be as effective for the killing of acne bacteria as topical antibiotics.
8. Soy: Whether it’s soy milk or edamame, soy evens skin tone and reduces hyperpigmentation.
9. Oatmeal: Oats help reduce blood sugar spikes, which are responsible for androgen production, hormones which cause wrinkles. Eat oats, prevent wrinkles.
10. Green Tea: High antioxidant content fights redness and inflammation.