Although Spring is officially here, the weather we were actually waiting for is on its way – so here’s a quick scoop on the hottest nail colors for the season. Check out this easy guide, fall in love with every color (like we did), then give us a call at (970)226-2596 or (970)378-9000 (Greeley), and we’ll spiff those nails up for Spring!
1. Shimmery Shades: From a barely-there glint to full on sparkle, try any shade with a little shimmer in it.
2. Ice Cold Mint:
This beautiful light green sea-foam shade is perfect for spring – and it just might make you crave some mint chocolate chip ice cream!
3. Tropical Brights:
forests and you have the right idea. Explosive pinks, oranges, corals, yellows, blues, etc. are all great, just as long as they’re pushing neon and would look killer with a tan. This group spans most colors – just imagine Brazilian rain forests and you’re there.
4. Soothing Neutrals: The trendy colors in this category span from blushing pinks to “chai latte” and taupe.
5. Pretty Pastels: Think Easter eggs.
6. Green-Blue Swirls: These colors are peacock blues, dark aquas, etc. – anything that screams “ocean.”
7. Shades of Grey: The name says it all, but mid-range matte greys are most popular.
8. Lady in Red: Come on, reds never go out of style.
9. Molten Metallics: From bronze to silver, copper to gold, it should just look like melted metal.